Thursday, November 1, 2007

I asked for it

After the morning class yesterday, I experienced a slight joint pain just below the right elbow. Hence, throughout the day, I tried not to exert too much strength or put pressure on that part of my arm. By evening time, it felt better and the pain subsided.

Went for Jon's BC class and it was fun. It's been a while since I last joined the class on the floor and it was especially good if you have close friends with you. By the time we finished the class, I'd say 90% of my body was aching. Next up was Alexander's BP class. I pondered for a bit if I should do the class but since I've not been able to attend any of the other classes due to work ad BC commitments, I powered through. Kena 'bullied' by Alex ... mental note to self, next time I attend his class, better make sure I'm in top form or at least not suffering from any pain or aches. Cannot memalukan the other BC instructors. But I reckon Brian ended up getting most of the 'attention' from Alex. Kuakuakua. Oh yea, I part of the pain was contributed by my 8km run on the treadmill prior to the BC class too. I guess what Alex said was true too ... that I asked for it and I've got no answer to that.

Well, on a lighter note, Julian, Alex, Brian and myself went for dinner after class. We chatted the night away (Julian left earlier) and by the time we left the restaurant, my watch was ticking 24 minutes after midnight. I had a quick shower and slumped on my bed. G'nite peeps.

No comments: