Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Another early pressie ... this time from Ping Ping




Yes guys ... DROOOoooOOOoooL. Haha. For my b'day, Ping Ping went through all the trouble into making me this Trinity Brownie ... coz she knows I'm a foodie ma. Why trinity you ask .. well, simply because it consist of three layers of niceties. At the bottom, you get the semi soft cake-like layer ... it's chocolate and sinking one's teeth into it's divine texture sends my taste buds into a tantalizing frenzy. The middle section is made of sinfully sweet peanut butter and fluffy marshmallows ... and the top most layer is the where all the treasures are ... we have Toblerone, Hersheys, Mars bar just to name a few. Put all these together and you have a brownie worth killing for. I can tell some of you are already calculating how many RPM classes you need to push for to exorcise all those dreadful calories from this ... well, I can guarantee you that it's WORTH IT.

Something this good and even maney can't buy ... sigh, life just isn't fair huh. Well, start weeping then ... muahahaha!!!

Ping Ping ... domo arigato. You d best!!! :D

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad u like it :D Thanks for being a friend and a guinea pig , kekeke and conducting an awesome BC class today ( I was punching "his" face thru out da whole class in my head ) hahaha !!!! Happy Blessed Birthday!!!!! Few more hours to go!!!

Alexander Lee said...

Ya know....

Single girl...

Single guy...

All we need now is a Cupid...

Adrian said...

Hey ... dun simply talk leh .. if not, one of Ping Ping's MANY admirers/persuers will come bash me up. Hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Alexander..dun simply say ya..I knw where u r goin with that comment..hahah..it wont work on us hor Adrian..:D Good Frens :D..Will prove to ya' got such thing as platonic friendship laa..hard doens't mean impossible :D Adrian's fan club building k..don't put me on thin ice..kakakaka

Su-Yee said...

alex, alex....hrm....me wondering which single girl suite alexander....:P

anyway....love the pic where ping is holding the cookies...so hard not to recognize its ping ping:P

Alexander Lee said...

Aku sudah buat keputusan untuk membujang!!!

Duit aku ialah duit aku!

Muahahahahahahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

Yoo Adrian, Happy Birthday Man. Great Pressie from Ping. Looks great. Well Alex..oh Alex...I know who he is going for hahah....
Again Happy Birthday dude..

No Blog so i put anonymous ah...haha

Adrian said...

Heya ... no blog also can put down name ma ... if not dunno who you are also. :) But thanks for the b'day wishes. Really appreciate it. So now come and make yourself known. :D

Anonymous said...

He's John la...choose others and then write name laaa :) Haha Adrian la want to take pic..I got no make up haha..no pics :P So ma pose like that lor..Ya my trademark bracelet n jacket hor...

Anonymous said...

Aiyak, I am so fast to be known already. Ping quite a smart girl after all. She can guess it's me. God... I better don't go around hiding sure she know where i hide wan.
Anyway, yeah true enough the bracelet and the jacket..... but can see it's u lor..hehehe right or not Adrian.
Good day ahead...

Adrian said...

Hehe .. of course i know it's her le .. i took the photo ma ... :P