Sunday, November 18, 2007

RPM Workshop & Stardust


Had breakfast with Steph this morning and later drove to the gym for my usual Saturday classes. And then the call came, a call from a client requesting that I submit a tender proposal before noon. Crazy I tell you, we have insufficient information, the fact that my manager is on leave and that most of my suppliers/contractors are not working today resulted in a lot of guess work and estimation done to produce that proposal. Anyways, I got it done just in the nick of time and with a heavy sigh, faxed it over to the client.

Attended Alex C's BC class before heading to Fitness First at The Curve for the RPM 37 workshop. I opted to go for the 2nd slot and the presenters were Eric Chin and Wes. Both were magnificent and really had the 'ooomph' factor. Thoroughly enjoyed the Master Class but observing the other riders / seniors, I think I have a lot of work to do with regards to perfecting my technique and pace. Hard work le.

The workshop was pretty much done by 6pm. After that, went for dinner at Ms. Read's Delicious. Finally get to sample their famous Duck Confit Cassoule and it was good. The meat was tender enough for it to easily peel off from the bone and the sauce was delicious. After hearing rave reviews from friends and family, I finally watched Neil Gaiman's Stardust at GSC, 1 Utama. I enjoyed it and I think it's a real good date movie. With Robert De Niro, Claire Danes, Charlie Cox and Michelle Pfeiffer spearheading the cast list, you pretty much can't go wrong from there. Both Steph and I think the scripting of the movie was top notched and really witty. :)

I guess I better go to bed now since there's gonna be a whole day of sweatin' tomorrow with the workshop for the other Les Mills Programs at KLCC. Ciao guys, have a great weekend k.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged! :D Happy tagging...hehe