Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Almost ... just almost.


For the first time, I was ALMOST late for class this morning. It was a 7 a.m. slot and I only managed to get outta bed at 6:35 a.m. Rushed like a madman to Hartamas ... zig zagged through the morning traffic like a bat outta hell. Suprised myself when I actually got there with 3 minutes to spare. So it was just nice. I think it was the adrenaline rush but I felt so hyped up and I guess it shows and infected the members as well. Everyone was giving it their all. It felt really good notching it up track after track after track. But alas, when it was all over and I showered, I totally slumped ... so exhausted.

And in the evening, I shadowed Olivia for RPM. It felt ok being on a bike on stage. I guess I just need to watch on my cadence. After that, had a scrumptious dinner with Steph at Vietnamese Kitchen ... beginning to get addicted to their Seafood Fried Noodles. Vanilla latte at Coffee Bean followed suit but the thing that spoilt the night was the lack of internet access at Coffee Beans. Hence, I showed Steph some of the videos I stored in my notebook ... at least we got a good laugh out of it.

I reckon I need a break ... fatigue from work, classes and insufficient sleep is beginning to take its toll. Su Yee recommended that I go for accupuncture at The Summit. Might give it a go soon as the numbing arm is really beginning to annoy me. Right now, I just wanna crash on my bed. Anyone kind enough to offer me a massage???

P.S. The comics above were lent to me by one the member from my morning class. Thanks Carolyn. I guess it'll come in handy when I need to de-stress. :)

No comments: