Saturday, November 10, 2007

RPM Training

Hey fellas,

First off, my apologies for the lack of post this couple of days. I've been busy really. Decided to sign up for the RPM training at the very last minute. Well, for those of you who're not in the know, RPM stands for Raw Power in Motion (I think) and it's an indoor cycling workout where we ride to the rhythm of powerful music. I've personally lost a WHOLE LOT OF WEIGHT through RPM. It's a power packed cardio class and it's one of the best ways to burn calories.

Well, if you wanna know why and how I got myself into this training program ... this is the story. TF Taipan's GXC, Su Yee called and informed me that one of the participant pulled out at the very last minute and if I were to replace her, I only needed to pay slighty above 50% of what the others were paying. Seemed like a good idea to me at that time. Hence, here I am, enrolled and on the way to being a RPM instructor ... if I pass the training that is and this is a very BIG 'IF'.

I've still got loads to do tonight to prepare for tomorrow's final presentation. So am gonna sign off now. Will update everything including photos *fingers crossed* tomorrow ... if me still alive la and that's a promise.

5 comments:

Su-Yee said...

yup...it is infact Raw Power In Motion:0) and i am glad you get to join in this training!hehe...after almost 1 month of me keep bugging you to take up this training:P & you cant due to work commitment. And miracle happen really last minute:)Alex C said you did very well during your first presentation round:) nailed everything and spot on. (haha...me actually writting this comment while adrian and the rest is preparing for their final presentation)......so.....hope your next blog title will be...
" i passed!"

Anonymous said...

congrats bro... welcome to the rpm family. The community of pain, sexy legs and endless sweat.

Oh yeah.. go grab some cycling shorts yah? for your manhood sake. for petite and orange sake.

Adrian said...

Hey bro ... thanks man but it's a long way to go before I'll be up on stage to teach. :) And where's the best place to get these cycling shorts ar?

Su Yee mentioned Bike Pro in Tmn Megah. Is that place good?

Alexander Lee said...

(Looks at Greg)





Adrian you can also try JooNgan at Damansara Uptown. Opposite RHB Bank.

Adrian said...

Yea lo .. will try Joo Ngan too. Have to get at least some proper cycling shorts le ... MUST protect the family jewels .. at all cost. :p