Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Dreams are just dreams


Last night, I had a dream. A dream so sweet that upon waking up and realizing that it was all just a dream, a sense of dreaded dissapointment enveloped me. :(

In that dream, I was alone on a deserted beach resort but everything I needed was there ... food (sushi), drinks (chilled coconut juice), plush toiletries, fluffy thick gardenia white towels, water sports equipments, that particular storybook I've been wanting to get, comfy beach chairs with a huge multi-coloured umbrella beside it, etc. Well, you get the idea.

So there I was, just chillin' and appreciating mother nature's work of art. It was just so peaceful, the silence shattered only by the calming sounds of crashing waves and the high pitched call of a lonely seagull. Shutting down my visual sense by closing my eyes, it naturally enhances the other senses especially our ability to listen. It became almost hypnotic. The dark grey clouds from the heavens above provided a suprisingly soothing sensation. I also love the feeling of squishing the soft fine sands between my toes. And with the sea breeze passing gently by my face, This is indeed, Nirvana.

That was just how real that dream was. Not only do I remember it clearly but somehow, I almost 'felt' it. I think this is a sign that I need a holiday ... desperately. The sea is calling out to me and it's about time I answer.

Anyone wanna join me?

No comments: