Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Tuesday the 20th


Long day today ... started off with getting stuck in traffic to the city center. Had to do an energy audit for the management of Menara Standard Chartered. That work alone essentially killed off half my day. So many drawings and technical specifications to study and look into. Will probalbly have to make another trip there soon to clarify some uncertainties. Parking there itself cost me freakin' RM8:80. $%^&%$#!!!

Had lunch with The Gregster a.k.a Greg from BP and RPM who happens to work in that building. We ventured into Pavillion and finally settled on Madam Kwan's. The Nasi Bojari was really satisfying ... crispy juicy tender fried chicken, spicy flavoursome beef rendang, succulent sweet and sour sambal prawns ... yummmmssss. I think the pricing there is slighty higher than the Madam Kwan's else where ... any of you guys can confirm on this???

Met up with Jack and Su Yee for yum cha later in the evening and proceeded to the gym to prepare for my class. Suprise awaited me ... Ping, who just bought herself an oven made 'candies'. It's a blend of Mars bar, butter, margerine, corn flakes and another ingredient which I forgot ... the result ... really really yummilicious. It's got a soft and gooey texture to it but when it melts in your mouth ... the flavours just explode and your taste buds just screams for more. So as you can see from the pic above, that was one happy Ping. Which one is sweeter ... the candy or the babe ... you guys decide. :P She only makes them for *quote* 'close friends and relatives' ... so quickly go make her your new best friend but be warned ... that queue is longer than those you get at J.Co Donuts. Hahaha. (She's really gonna kill me now).

Class at TF was good today. One of the regulars, Bella gave me another CD with Jap and Korean songs. Can't wait to listen to it but priority have to be given to the new BC and RPM releases. Sighhh ... the life on an instructor. Haha.

Received a call from Joey, a new BC instructor, just passed her training last weekend. She wanted to shadow me in My Fitness and of course I said yes. Even told her the tracks I would be doing tonight. When I reached the gym, it turned out that there were two Joeys. Both did the same training and both wanted to shadow. So yeah ... I had not one but two hot ladies on each side during class today. *Chest puffed out* They did rather well if you ask me. Yeah!!! The new BC babies are out and about.

If you've read my previous post, you might have known that I've been cleared to teach in Fitness First now. Before I know it, I'll be replacing classes in SPK throughout the month of December. So it's gonna be 11:30am there every Saturday. Any of you guys in that area at that time, gimme a buzz ya ... we do lunch. :) Chatted for a bit with Nick Heng (GXC for FF SPK) and it turned out that he's really nice and friendly. A cool guy all together. Even invited me to the GX meeting this coming Saturday at the Curve. Thanks Nick. :)

Been craving for Kim Gary for a while now and finally satisfied that tonight. You can't go wrong with Shanghai Roasted Pork Chop rice and iced Yin Yong. Perfect combo no? Oh yea ... had the borsch soup as well ... real appetizing this one. And throw in good company ... dinner was thoroughly enjoyable for both my palate and meself. Ping was generous enough to teman me eat and by buying her dinner tonight, I hope she felt indebted to moi and would start feeding me more of her products from her spanking new oven. Ooo ... I heard banana muffin is up next. Can't wait. Hehe. :P

OK ... this is all for now guys, have to pack and arrange tracks for tomorrow's 7am class. Thinking bout it is making me sleepy liao. You guys sleep tight ok. Nitezzz.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

naaa..Ending one's life, it's a sin ,hahaha..put more fattening ingredients into d next experiment..muahahahaha..more fun:D So u goin Curve 2 this Sat?? Nasi Bojari..waaa..sounds nice..Why no pic of it laa??

Adrian said...

Yea should be going too I guess. :) Hmmm ... wonder if I'll feel like a stranger there. Hehe. No pics le ... didn't bring camera at that time since I was there for work. :(