Friday, November 16, 2007

Kitty Kitty Bang Bang


Something rather hilarious occured this morning. Well, it may not be funny to some but we can't please everyone no?

I was driving to work this morning and came to a T-junction. At that junction, there were cars approaching from each direction. Something caught the corner of my eye on the right. I turned to see and saw a stray cat running in front of a car. It was probably trying to cross the road when it came and intersected the path of the oncoming car. Now it was running for dear life. It's eyes were as big as sauce pans ... it was in utter panic mode I could tell.

I think it hardly noticed where it was going ... probably just trying to get as far away as possible from the car so close to its tail. It ran towards the direction of my stationary car ... before long, I heard a loud KHONGGGGGGGGG!!! Poor kitty's head must've struck the undercarriage of my car and judging from the sound, it must've been one hard concussion. I dunno why but I find this to be damn funny. Muahahahaha ... anyways, from my rear mirror, I could see it scampering away and dissapearing into a nearby drain, so my guess is that it's still alive. Probably not left with nine lives but what the heck, it survived to tell the tale.

7 comments:

Su-Yee said...

poor kitty....i pray that kitty is alright and find a loving owner.....

Anonymous said...

Tai hen desu ne...u still laugh?? mo leong sam..Prob lost its memory now dunno who da owner is

Alexander Lee said...

How can you laugh at the kitten?

I know lah pple laugh at you when you had your head concussion with the locker door at Hartamas just before your class, but this cat almost lost it's life! Shame on you!


(WACK!)

Su-Yee said...

what??? u knock your head against da locker? is the locker alrite?:P hehehe

Adrian said...

Errmmmm ... some things are better left unsaid but just so u know, i was talking to someone else at that time and one of the locker door was left opened. And yes, the locker was pretty much alright, thanks for asking. :p

And I'm pretty sure it's a stray, so no need to remember who its owner is ma.

Anonymous said...

I hope that SOMEONE is not a potential partner to be. I'll hide in some corner man.

Adrian said...

Can't remember who it was ... must've been a bad concussion. Hehe.