Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I'm a durian head

Didn't turn up for work today. The nagging pain on my right arm had developed into a permanent numbing sensation. Well, the doc's verdict was that I may have pulled a muscle and that it's affecting the bunch of nerves in that part of my body. He recommended that I stay away from the gym for at least 3 weeks. Siao ar. Those who knows me well enough would concur with me no? I was given three type of medication, namely painkillers, vitamins and muscle relief tablets (causes drowziness). Hopefully it'll help.

Used the rest of the day to run errands as well, payments for unpaid bills and got a haircut too. Now, my usual hairstylist was not around today, hence I settled for someone else since today's the best time to get all this petty issues settled. BIG MISTAKE!!! I told him to just follow the original cut, make it slighty shorter and thinner. Easy enough right? Apparently no or maybe new hairstylist no understando my england. End result ... my crop's now super short all around ... making me looking like the king of fruits. THE HORROR!!! Yes, I'm a bloody durian on feet. Thought of posting up a photo but finally decided against it ... it'll come back to haunt me one day I'm sure. If any of you see me in the near future and laugh ... I curse you roll down a staircase!!! HMMMPHHH.

Had two classes today, one in TF Taipan and the next one in My Fitness. A new comer in Taipan came up to me after class and told me she really enjoyed my class ... WOO HOO. She promised she'll be back this coming Thursday for my Deepavali class. :) My permanent slot in My Fitness began today and the class was PACKED . The gym recently upgraded their sound system and we were given permission to blast it. Blast it I did and it brought the house down. The energy level was simply UNBELIEVABLE. I think the members at the back could hardly hear me but interestingly, I discovered something new ... that is if I use my visual cues alone effectively with the right timing and pin point accuracy ... the effect generated is just as good as the vocal ones ... if not better. Will try it out in the other future classes and gauge the response. All in all, I had two great classes today, so I drove home exhausted but with a permanent grin plastered on my silly face.

Work update, my immediate boss requested that I return to the HQ to help him out with a major tender project. So I am to bid goodbye to Putrajaya for now and report in to HQ with immediate effect. You know what this means ... it means I can have my daily dosage of pork for lunch again. *YAYYYYYYY* So if any of you are working in the vicinity of Subang, I am available for lunch. Call me. Hahaha.

Just took the medication and I think it's beginning to kick in. Am feeling sleepy now despite the double Nescafe I had not too long ago. Perhaps *fingers crossed* I can have a good deep sleep tonight. Wish me luck k.

Pleasant dreams peeps.

2 comments:

Alexander Lee said...

What pork and rice?

Lunch I want!

Bila?

And I want to see your new hairdo.. And take picture!

Adrian said...

Yessssss, just had my bak kut teh. Boss belanja some more. Such a coincidence that I'm eating so much pork on my first day back in the HQ. I hope my boss is not reading my blog ... or else ... mati aku. Hahaha.

Lunch anytime also can but I'll be wearing a cap or songkok or tudung ... whatever till my hair grows back. Ok ... maybe not the tudung ... :p