Monday, November 19, 2007

8 random facts about me

I've been tagged by Emelda so here goes ... 8 things you might not know about me.

1.) I was obscenely overweight at one time. For my height, tipping at 81kg, you couldn't see where my neck was. Let's hope I don't go down that road of obesity again.

2.) I'm an exercise addict. I have to work out everyday. A skip in this routine makes me feel sluggish and uncomfortable.

3.) I'm super terrified of cockroaches. Nuff said!!!

4.) I tend to be nice to people even if I don't like them. I don't think it's an attribute. If I'm not being nice towards you, then you know I REALLY DO NOT LIKE YOU!!!

5.) I curse a lot only when I drive. Somehow the idiots on the road these days drive me nuts especially those housewives with their cauliflowered hairdo.

6.) I think sleeping in especially on holidays/ weekends are a waste of time. We only have 24 hours in a day, I'd like to utilize mine fully ... so as long as I get enough rest to function the next day, then it's all good. BTW, I average 4-5 hours of slumber daily.

7.) My idea of a perfect morning is waking up next to that special someone and head out for a nice breakfast where we will debate over how sucky that movie was last night.

8.) I start and end my day on Facebook. Yes, I've got no life ... so sue me!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there..just droppin by to check ure blog.. nice

Adrian said...

Hey bro,

Welcome :) Glad u liked what you read so far.