Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Gym Update


Ok let's see where do I start. Ermmm ... firstly, I've finally been given my GX Card. That means, as an instructor in True Fitness, I can flash that card and enter any of True Fitness branches (there are currently four namely, Desa Sri Hartamas, Taipan, Jaya33 and coming soon ... Pavillion). This card also entitle its holder certain benefits like discounts at selected Nike outlets. How cool is that!!! More importantly, I can now revoke my gym membership and save some moolah on the monthly gym access fees. WOO HOO!!!

Was also told that we, the RPM instructor 'babies' can start shadowing our seniors sometime next week, from the 19th onwards if I'm not mistaken and as of yesterday itself, I heard quite a number of instructors had already been booked. :) Very eager babies I see. Hehe. GO TEAM RPM!!!

One of my friend, Alfee just did his Body Pump clearence on Monday (12/11/07) and guess what, he's doing his first replacement class two days later which is essentially TODAY!!! Super fast but am sure he'll have no problems whatsoever. A lot of ppl, myself included will be there to support him. It'll be one hell of a class I'm sure. :) Kia Kaha Alfee. So if you know Alfee and have the time, please do go over to TF Taipan tonight at 7:45pm Level 3 studio. We'll bring the house down tonight!!!.

With regards to classes yesterday, I had two. First one was in Taipan. I sucked. I didn't really get a good feel of the class. Quite a number of my friends were there and I felt as if I dissapointed them. I know it's no excuse but I suffered from a cramp on my right leg midway through track 2 and simply lost focus after that. My mind was concentrating on the cramp and it was hell. No issues with the choreo but it's just that there wasn't much 'ooomph' to the class. Members feedback were somewhat positive ... maybe they were being kind but I was really dissapointed with myself. Sighhh. I rushed there after to another class in My Fitness. The class was packed and the members' eager faces made me strive to do my best no matter what it takes. One hour later, all of us were huffing and puffing ... the class ROCKED!!! Now this is what I'm talking 'bout. High energy, high intensity ... everything just went on smoothly ... the actions, techniques, coaching, motivation ... all blended in nicely. I MUST make up for my Taipan class next week. *fingers crossed*.

That's it for now. Having lunch with a bunch of fellow instructors later. Will blog about it. :) For now, have a good day ahead peeps. Ciao.

No comments: