Wednesday, November 14, 2007

BKT Lunch


Three GXCs, one GXI and I made ourselves available for lunch today. The time was set at 12:30pm but Alex C, Su Yee and Jack were early. I arrived shortly after before Alexander made his grand entrance. We ate at SS14 Subang Jaya and on the menu was Bak Kut Teh. We had the soup version, the dry version and also the stewed version and it was goooooood. We also had some veg, cuttlefish and of course, the staple for any BKT meal, yao char kuai. Good food and excellent company. We ate, drank and laughed. Couldn't find a better way to spend my lunch time ... ok maybe they are ... but this is good enough for me. Ahaks. :p

Alexander walloped not one, not two but THREE full bowls of rice and he did it with relative ease. I reckon he could do more ... shall find an oppurtunity to push him to his limit one day.

How was your lunch today?

14 comments:

Alexander Lee said...

Oit! Don't lah spoil my reputation!

Adrian said...

Where for spoil your rep. If I could eat as much but still stay as slim and fit as you, I would binge everyday man. :p

Alexander Lee said...

now now, there is a thing called moderation...

















I think..

Adrian said...

Modera ... what???!!!
Hehe ... :)

Su-Yee said...

that was fast!ont he way back, jack jack say: as a LM instructor, we have to atleast go New Zealand for mega launch once a life time.....just like Melayu going to Mekah!:P

Alexander Lee said...

I do plan to go to LM... But not so soon... Sekali holiday trip, I want to go see their outdoors.. Especially the mountains and lakes... Seen some pics.. Really awesome

Adrian said...

I wanna go too. Must save moolah now .. sekali go for their launch and also one time buy all the apparels ... hehe.

Alexander Lee said...

pokai...

Anonymous said...

why so lil pictures?? hahaha..3 bowls of rice?? waaa..if only I was as slim as u , I'll challenge u up to 5 bowls..kakakaka..haih..to bad I cant..

xPeace05 said...

Is alrite u guys didn't include me for lunch, knowing the fact i was on-leave yesterday. but if u ppl really thinking going to NZ for the mega mega launching, pls do include me....Kam siah :p

Alexander Lee said...

(Looks at xpeace)

You RPM-lang meh?

Adrian said...

Yeah!!! Now we've got so many ppl wanting to go to the Mecca of Les Mills, can seriously start planning, saving and make a beeline to the next Matta fair. Kekeke.

Anonymous said...

where is this place? i wanna go to!! BKT. my fav.

Adrian said...

Hey bro, the BKT we went to is in SS14 Subang Jaya. That particular restaurant is called Chuan Chiew. There are quite a number of BKT joints there, each with their own speciality. Give it a try. :)