Sunday, November 11, 2007

RPM Training Completed ... and I Passed!!!


My right knee is throbbing as I'm typing this entry. This nagging pain is the result of two intensive days of hardcore training. If you've read my previous post, you should know that I've signed up for the gruesome RPM training. It's an intensive indoor cycling program and this training basically prepares and asses us to be future intructors. Guess what ... I PASSED!!! WOO HOO!!!

All the pain and fatigue suffered is nothing compared to the euphoric sensation that I'm curently immersed in now. I DID IT. I know this entry sounds very 'ME ME ME' but I would like to think that I've earned it. So please bear with it *grinz* It wasn't easy for any of us (the participants of the program) but we pulled through and let me tell you this ... IT WAS WORTH EVERY SWEATDROP. It's an experience I shall forever cherish because here, I was driven to push myself to the limit and I've reached levels I never thought I could. In addition, I've made many new friends or rather future RPM instructor colleagues. Meg, our program trainer is one super cool chick. She's just so professional and delivered the entire program effective and efficiently without taking the fun factor out of it. My hats of to her. She had made me look at RPM from a different point a view now ... in a very positive manner. Meg told me that she'll be one of the new release presenters sometime next year and she'll inform me when the time comes. Hence, I'm gonna start saving so I can make a trip there and participate in her launch. It's gonna be soooooo cool it that really happens no?

Another individual I have to really thank is none other than Su Yee. She was the one that encourged me to take up the training ... even till the last minute. So Su Yee, if you're reading this ... domo arigato!!! :)

Kia Kaha guys!!!

2 comments:

Su-Yee said...

awwww...so sweet. you deserve it:)to repay me.....well....1 year of NIKE supply will be good:)heheand yeah....all of you guys are just awesome! TF kick Ass!

Adrian said...

Waaaa ... 1 year of Nike supply ... ok, I go buy the lottery now first. Hehehe. Yea, I'm pretty certain everyone at the training had one hell of a good time. It was AWESOME and TF DO KICKASS!!!