Saturday, November 3, 2007

The weekend is here ...

Today's routine was very much like yesterday's. Work started out fine. Was incharged of a certain testing job ... pressure test they called it. Everything went according to plan in terms of execution and timing. When I achieved the test results required, I notified the client to witness it before we can hand it over to them. As the client was on his way to the plant, boooooshhhhh!!! A part of the pipeline gave way. Water was spewed everywhere at super high pressure. I rushed to open as many valves as I could to decrease the pressure inside the pipe. It was total calamity!!! A couple of minutes later, the situation was under control. I was soaked from head to toe ... not a very good feeling I can tell you that. But the biggest dissapointment was that we had to conduct the entire test all over again. Before that, the pipeline needed to be fixed. The affected area needed to be cleaned. All these are time consuming and unfortunately, time isn't a luxury I can afford at the moment. So I gave out instructions on the next course of action to be taken and left the site. Nothing much I can do at that time ... sighhh ...

Did one of Eng Guan's super duper energetic Cardio Wave class. Fun level was superb but my thighs definitely didn't agree with this. After that, had a class (covering for Alex C). It was fun, in fact, mid way through the class, Alex came in to look see. Lemme ask him tomorrow what he thought of my method of conducting. :)

Showered and it was time to head back to the site. We re-did the entire pressure test and it was a success. Lady luck was on our side this time around and there were no glitches. *Yay* :D

Since I hadn't had my dinner, I invited one of my client rep to go makan. We ate and chatted quite a fair bit before heading home. It's now 3:28am, so I guess it's best that I drag myself to lalaland. Have an early breakfast appointment with a friend before hitting the gym. I think I'll only manage to join in the RPM class since I've volunteered to help out True Fitness in their charity drive for some orphanage. I guess it's about time I give something back to society. I rarely do ... dunno why. Lazy I guess.

Would you like to come along? If so, please make yourself available at True Fitness, Taipan at approximately 1:00pm. Hope to see you peeps there. Adios for now. *Yawnzzz*

No comments: