Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Fitness First Clearence

Today I was at Fitness First, Menara Axis to do my clearence for Body Combat. The Head Teacher for BC, Alvin Looi was there and I took two tracks away from him. I had an awesome time there especially when Alvin did quite a number of really old tracks ... tracks I've never heard or done before. And the Conditioning track a.k.a Track 9 was really tough. Triceps and chest push ups repititions that ultimately send the muscles to overdrive mode. I'm lovin' it!!!

Anyways, after class, Alvin was offering tonnes of advice on how to conduct a class better. Some things I've never even thought of, hence it was really beneficial for me. Oh I got cleared, so I guess if there's an oppurtunity to do replacements, you'll see me in FF. :) Alvin was also kind enough to get me Lynn's permission to start shadowing and perhaps later team teaching my RPM as well in FF. Can really use the exposure and practice gained from teaching in different gyms no? Thanks Alvin ... really appreciate it. :)

No comments: