Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Buhbye


Went on to conduct my last morning class earlier. Announced to the members that Crystal would be taking over the class next week onwards while I shall be doing the Sunday evening slot. The mic wasn't working so well, so I had to shout quite a fair bit but I could feel the energy in the studio. The intensity was high, track after track after track. We brought the house down. The mood was definitely there and most importantly, all of us had a fun but thorough morning workout.

After the cooldown track, a couple of them came to me to chat for a bit. The same questions came up, why didn't I want to continue doing the class. It felt so good to be appreciated. After explaining to them that I'm just taking over temporarily, they wished me good luck and some even promised to make it for my Sunday slot. *Me so happy*. Sorry la, I know many seniors probably get this on a regular basis but me newbie ma. Anyways, a BIG THANK YOU to Elaine, Anna, Carolyn, Melody and the rest of you ladies who've made this instructor feel just that much better.

P.S. For the morning slot, I start the class with the sky still dark and end it with the sun up. For the Sunday slot, I'll begin with the sun still up and end with the sky pitch black. :) Nothing significant here ... just some pointless ramblings.

No comments: