Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Yawnzzz


How much do you love sleeping on your own bed? For me, nothing beats lying down on mine, tossing and turning beneath the fluffy soft airy duvet before you finally nuzzle into your most comfortable position with both the mattress and duvet perfectly enveloping your body’s contour.

Better still if it’s raining outside. Somehow, the sound of heavy raindrops tapping on my window as I lay protectively warm under my sheets soothes me.

The reason I’m typing this is due to the fact that I’m extremely sleepy now but apparently, my boss does not concur that snoozing off during office hours is conducive to productivity. Oh and it's pouring outside.

So how do you make the sandman go away? *Coffee didn’t work* :(

2 comments:

Alexander Lee said...

Turning on some Body Combat music?

Adrian said...

Cannot le .. them my arms and legs will start to move involuntarily. :p