Saturday, October 27, 2007

Friday the 26th

There's nothing interesting to blog about this time round. Well, let's see. Started the day with a 7am class in Jaya33. Only 5 members but it was energetic. I guess they're all regulars. For some reason, from the beginning itself, I was panting heavily throughout the class. Dunno why.

Work was a drag today. The client gave us 'trouble' and wasn't being cooperative at any level. My colleagues and I spent our lunch time cussing at them and mind you, the languages used were most 'colourful'. :) Hehe. We had Bak Kut Teh (some kinda pork soup/stew). The weather was scorching and combined with the boiling soup, the cili padi and hot chinese tea ... we were thoroughly soaked with sweat by the time we paid the bill. At least no issues with water retention there. Keke.

The night class was fantastic!!! Energy level was sky high (no more panting) and the members were most responsive. It took some effort to coax them initially into being more open and having fun but it worked. :) I had a bloody good time and I'd like to think they did too.

Had a simple dinner after class and headed back home. Gonna turn to bed early tonight (after this blog entry hopefully). My body's telling me to rest, to recuperate and to recover. To say that this had been a tiring week is somewhat of an understatement. I need to recharge. There's only one class in the morning tomorrow and after that ... dinner at Shogun, 1 Utama with the other GX instructors from TF. Ought to be fun. Good company and fabulous food ... can't really go wrong with that combo. :) Will try to get some photos from the outing ... let's just hope I remember to bring along the camera. Ahaks.

Here's wishing you peeps a good weekend ahead. Sayonara.

4 comments:

Su-Yee said...

luv

Su-Yee said...

morning 7am class panting...could be your body not use to doing class this early...i had that too for a start:)

Su-Yee said...

aiks...sorry bout the first commment "luv" i was trying to type in my user name:)luvtiramisue..salah pulak

Adrian said...

Hmmm ... maybe I need to cuppa strong coffee with loads of sugar to kick start my morning class. Haha. :)