Saturday, October 20, 2007

Saturday the 20th

My Saturday. Started off with the usual routine. Climbed outta bed and headed to the gym after a quick breakkie. Bumped into Su Yee as I entered TF and helped her to load a couple of rice sacks meant for charity. I was pleasantly suprised to find that the members of TF Taipan are actually a generous bunch. Loads of stuff donated for the less priviledged. Soon there might not be enough space in Studio 2 to cater for more incoming contributuons.

Started off with RPM. The 'Gregster' was in fine form despite being absent for two weeks. But what was more important was the presence of a certain Ms. Pink and Ms. Orange in class (sorry, inside joke :p). Anyways, Body Pump was next and I was really pushing it to the limit. Certain areas of my body was screaming in agony especially after yesterdays workout (1 Body Pump, 1 RPM, 1 Cardio Wave and 3/4 Body Combat). The gang (namely Julian, Greg, Alfee, Lorraine and yours truly) went for lunch at Big Boy Restaurant. As usual, I overate and having to rush for class after that is no laughing matter. Seriously ... NOT FUNNY. Arrived with plenty of time to spare and this time there were four 1st timers in my class. Hence, I used them as an excuse to take things slow ... kekeke. Was busy coaching them throughout the entire class and hardly broke a sweat. Well, the same can't be said bout tomorrow's class at Hartamas since I anticipate most of them to be regulars. A certain someone had already requested for me to do a particular BC release, so in a way it's a good thing coz this way, I don't have to think of tracks arrangement.

The day ended with me spending some time with my family in church and then proceeded to a nice dinner at Cagayan's, Center Point. The Classic Ribs we had was sooooooo good, the sauce was finger licking worthy and the meat was lip smacking tender and juicy. Since the night was still young, we headed to Pastifrance for fat free gelato and the supervisor actually allowed me to bring in outside food. Guess what I brought in ... Noir, refer to previous post for this yumylicious oh-so-chocolaty chocolate mousse cake. It's to die for I tell ya. Paired it with a glass of bitter sweet macchiato ... nothing beats this combo.

So here I am back home in the comfort of me own room. Next on the itenary is to learn the choree for tomorrow's class and then perhaps I shall watch a dvd. Some alone time ... haven't had that in a while. :)

How was your Saturday???

No comments: