Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Like that also can ar ...


I drove out to lunch earlier and managed to find a parking spot right in front of the restaurant I intended to go (this area is notorious for its terrible traffic congestion especially during lunch hour). Even better, that parking spot was shaded from the sun due to a huge tree planted right beside it.

After the meal, I walked out towards my car and was mighty pissed to find a disgusting sludge like thingy on my windshield. Upon closer inspection, it looked even more vile and I quickly made a mental note to self to splash some water on it when I reach back to my office for 'damage control' purposes.

Inside I was wondering just exactly what do birds eat nowadays to warrant them to produce excrement of such nature. YUCKS!!! What happened to the white-ish slime we were so accustomed to. Then as if to answer my question, as I opened my car door, exposing the interior of my car for target practice, one of 'em damn birds let one go and ... SPLAT!!! Right on my car's door sill plate (See pic above). @#$%^&*!!!

At that moment I wished I had a blowtorch just so I could roast that two-legged foul excuse for a bird to kingdom come but on second thought, what if there's more to come or even worse ... what if it had some smart-ass comrades just waiting to 'bomb' some more.

Hence, I quickly rushed in, slammed my car door shut and drove to the nearest car wash kiosk. 45 minutes, later, I was back in the office, RM8 poorer and had the entire office laughing after I told them what happened.

So how was your Wednesday afternoon???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waaa..lucky din drop a "bomb" on ur head..Getg a hair wash more expensive..U shud have used ur Febreeze thingy la in ur car..save 8 bucks...

Adrian said...

Heard some ppl said that getting 'lucky dipped' from these birdies actualy brings good luck eh. Anyone keen to try it out?

And Febreeze cannot help le ... it's only a fabric odour remover. Next time put a bottle of JIF in my car too. Ahaksss.