Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Penat


Feeling terribly exhausted now. I woke up this morning with the after effect of yesterday's back to back class. But once on stage, all the tiredness dissapeared (I think I've blogged bout this before). Anyway, I pushed myself to push the members. Make sense? Well, it does to me. I was a member and I know that some of 'em need the instructor to work them out. And with programs like Body Combat, taking it slow just doesn't seem right to me. Hence, I go all out each and every time. I arrived at the gym early for the evening class. So did I head out for a quick bite or just rested myself before class ... NOOOooo. In fact, I worked on the ab bench and then further ran 8km on the treadmill. By the time I was done, I was poofed out to the max. The hamstrings, calves and inner thighs screamed fatigue. I quickly did some last minute stretching and headed to class. Recognised a couple of hardcores from last week's class and so there's no excuse to take it easy. Again, I sweat, I shouted and I pushed. It's the tired sigh of the members after the cooldown track that gives me the satisfying sensation that I've done my part well.

Anyways, there was suppose to be only one class tomorrow but a last minute call from a senior instructor for an urgent replacement resulted in me having to do a double. DIE!!! Friday got two more. Saturday got one. Hahaha ... lets hope it's all worth it. Doing the class, I like, the after effect, I loathe. How ar? Got a win win kinda situation? If there is one, lemme know ya.

Oh and by the way, workload from the office is increasing too. New projects coming in. *Shivers*

2 comments:

Alexander Lee said...

I was at Jaya this morning..

Saw your name all over the board...

You know...

It's not a REQUIREMENT for you to warm up so KENG before class... Sendiri cari pasal :p

(Then again... I did got trekking for 2 hours, then, one hour later did a Body Pump class...(BANGS HEAD AGAINST WALL))

Adrian said...

FYI, I did literally banged my head on a locker door yesterday before the night class. Some dude swung it open without looking.

But I need to do my cardio ... been missing out on a lot of RPM and especially BA classes. :( So treadmill's my only other option now.