Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The early bird catches the worm ??? ... I think not.

Dragged myself outta bed at 5:15am, brushed me teeth and showered. The freezing water really helped propped me awake. Had a quick breakkie of milk and cheese crackers and then it was off to the gym. By the time I got there, it was already 6:20am and I can see quite a number of people already panting and sweating profusely on the treadmills. I mean, talk about dicipline man, having to get up before the sun has risen and then go all out to exercise ... I just cannot comprehend how they do it.

Anyways, saw a couple of regulars back in my class today ... got about 9 members in total. The warm up track was so so only because I just can't seem to get into gear. By the 2nd track, everything was full steam ahead. At the end, I could see most of the members had a good and thorough workout ... some of these things you could tell just by looking at their body language. That's what they're here for no?

At least I wasn't the only one having to head to work, a show of hands indicated almost half my class needed to (reluctantly no doubt) get back into the corporate rat race as well. As for the rest, they're going to Oldtown Kopitiam for a sumptuous breakfast and then back to the gym for the next class, Body Pump. I'm green with envy here.

Alrightey, it's time for lunch, put in a couple more hours at work and then it's back to Hartamas for another Body Combat class at 8:15pm. Gonna replace Terence's class (with no mic available) ... should be fun. Haha.

No comments: