Thursday, October 18, 2007

Me tired

Hmmm ... I think it all due to me being a newbie, but having to do classes after work (sometimes even before) almost everyday of the week is tiring me out. The classes I did weren't fixed, most of 'em are replacements but somehow, for the past two weeks, I've been doing quite a number. Perhaps I should seek the advice of my seniors and sifus on methods of preserving the body since they teach more often than I do.

For some reason, when I'm on stage, all the exhaustion goes *poof*. I feel like a million dollars. I'm able to push to my limit but it's the after effect of it ... after a hot shower and your heart rates goes back down, man ... this is when the tiredness hits you like a cement truck.

At times like these, I wish I have a hot meal waiting for me at home along with someone who I can share a decent conversation ... perhaps about how our day went, share a li'll joke etc and then perhaps end the night cuddling in front of the tele ... ooo ... and adding a sinful indulgence of ice cream to the picture would be perfect (something like the one in the photo above would be nice no?). Haha ... wishful thinking I know but one can dream right?

How would you like to cap off your day?

2 comments:

Alexander Lee said...

Erm..

It's called 'in the line of duty'... We forget all our aches and pain.. And smile throughout! Even though you may be experiencing any of the below
a)Need to go to the loo DESPERATELY
b)Cramp in any body part, especially if it's the muscle group you are focusing on

:)

And ... I'm still gonna rub this into you... What was it that you said last time? "Not going to teach"??? UH HUK!

Adrian said...

Hehe ... luckily in BC, an option is to act fierce, so I can grit my teeth when in pain. No need to smile.

Oh, I've found a temporary solution to the aches... muscle heat cream ... not sure if my colleagues appreciate the smell of it though. Wakakaka.