Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Monday come Monday go


Work was a real drag this gloomy Monday. Just had so much to do. Currently juggling two projects at the same time, one's a tender for a job in the Middle East and the other is my current on-going one in Putrajaya. I don't know why but each time I focus on one, it felt as if I'm neglecting the other. I guess guys just weren't made to multitask afterall huh. :p

Went to the gym in time for Su Yee's Body Pump class and she had Darren to TT with her. It felt good since it's been a while since I last did a Pump class. Time to wake the body muscles up. After that, I went on stage to cover for Terence's BC class. The regulars were there and were really supportive. You guys knew who you are. A HUGE thanks for the high energy level. Screwed up on the muay thai track though ... ahaks. I reckon some of the regulars noticed it but luckily some didn't coz this particular track wasn't done often by the other instructors. Anyways, promise it won't happen again. Other than that, it was a great class ... for me at least.

Capped off the night with a nice quiet dinner with a friend I hadn't seen in a while. (If you're reading this ... we should do this more often k). Really miss the good company and the perfect way to put an end to a Monday.

So tell me how was your Monday???

No comments: