Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The last one

Did a cover for a 5:45pm class today at Hartamas. Tomorrow shall be my last 7am class and from next week onwards, Crystal will be taking over the morning slot.

However, for some reason, her name was placed on the GX class schedule board. Hence, two of the regulars from tomorrow's class approached me and asked if I was still teaching tomorrow. I told them no, assuming Crystal will be doing it instead. They told me that they actually liked my class and asked why I didn't want to continue teaching. Well, the reason was simple, I was actually covering temporarily till the GXC finds a permanent instructor to do that slot. Anyways, after re-checking with the GXC, I am still on for the early slot tomorrow.

But all those aside, I was actually elated that there were at least two members who appreciated and enjoyed my class. It may not mean a lot to others but for a newbie like yours truly, all the excruciating effort of waking up early, dragged my sleepy self to the gym and conduct a class at an unGodly hour ... all these doesn't seem to matter anymore. In fact, now I kinda wished I could continue on with that slot knowing that all the energy pumped out on stage is actually worthwhile. However I reassured the members that Crystal is a very experienced and kick-ass instructor and that they'll defintely enjoy her class when she takes over. I've heard a lot of good things 'bout Crystal but have not had the oppurtunity to see her in action yet.

Well, I guess I had better turn to bed now and recharge myself to give the members a class to remember tomorrow morning. :) Wish me luck k.

No comments: