Monday, October 22, 2007

Sunday the 21st


I actually woke up at 10:30am today. Suprised even myself since I'm usually up and running by 8am. Anyways, had my first class for the day at 12:30pm and was starving like you wouldn't believe straight after. Had lunch at TGI Fridays. Opted for the set meal of appetizer + entree + dessert for RM39.90++. Value for money if you ask me and I had the shrimp martini, mojito whitefish with brown rice and of course the MUD PIE!!! And let me assure you ... it was so GOOOoooOOOoooOOoD.

Went for a bit of grocery shopping after that in Cold Storage and stocked up on milk and cereal. *Yay* Been having crackers almost daily for breakfast lately .... getting sick of it. Blehhhh.

Then it was back to the gym for the evening class. Wasn't really looking forward to it since I expected the crowd to be minimal ... Sunday evening ma. Mana tahu ... quite a number turned up and it's really good to see a few regulars amongst them. The energy level was definitely there and by the end, all of em' including myself had a fantastic class.

Dinner was at Big Boy Bistro and Cafe. Went for the La Perfecto set meal consisting of grilled chicken on mash, soup of the day, butter & bun, ice cream and iced lemon tea. A truly fullfilling meal and the service was nothing short of wonderful. Good ambience and for some reason, the classical music played seem to blend in really well with the entire cafe setting. I like !!! :)

Ended the day with a venti caramel macchiato. Couldn't have asked for more and the company was great too.

But as they say, all good things have to come to an end, so here I am blogging and browsing through my Facebook as the weekend draws to a close. Speaking of FB, I think it's really great, super interactive and managed to hook up with some really ol' mates through it.

Oh yea ... a BIG shout out to Wei Chyn. Congrats girl on your engagement. :) Who would've expected you to be the first amongst our group to get hitched. Am real happy for you. Till we meet again, here's wishing you all the very best with marriage life. A new adventure awaits you babe.

P.S. The pic above shows the smoothest tau foo fa with 'black pearls' I had at a street side stall in Hong Kong ... simply divine. Yummmmssss

No comments: