Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Deprived of sleep

I've not been getting enough sleep for as long as I can remember. I turn to bed usually after 2 am and it's time to rise and shine by 7am. On days when I actually get to sleep in, well ... I don't. I'll wake up early and just do something ... anything, hit the gym, go for a morning jog, play with my pets etc.

Take now for instance, the time tells that it's 12:30am. I've got a 7am class tomoro. This basically means that I'll have to wake up by 5:30am to shower and drive over to the gym. And here I am, blogging. My gym clothes are not packed yet, I've not showered and I've got some documents from work to look through.

My body's aching, it's screaming for me to rest and take things a notch down. I'm tired but somehow I keep pushing. I don't know why. Can someone enlighten me?

What's wrong with me???!!!

No comments: