Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Yesterday, Today ... Tomorrow


The solitary owl stared at the starry sky
As the nigthly breeze blew by and by
On my corner sofa, looking out the window
There I sat, thinking about our ‘tomorrow’

The road to happy ever after may not be easy
Sometimes it’s unevenly winding and ever so greasy
But with your soft fingers laced tightly between mine
Together, we’ll make it through, I’m certain it’ll be fine

At times it’s scary to be filled with uncertainties
It’s alright Dear, there’s no need to say sorry
That’s what I’m here for, to erase all insecurities
All I want in return is for you to give me sweet smileys

Time had passed since our troubled ‘yesterdays’
And we've reassured each other that love is here to stay
As you held me so tight, so happy you were you say
There’s nothing I want more than to be with you everyday

No comments: