Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Nasi Kandar Utara @ SS15





One of my favourite joints for lunch. In fact, it's the best of nasi kandar I've eaten so far. Located at SS15, Subang Jaya (along the same row as Oldtown Kopitiam), this place is usually packed during peak lunch hour. One of their signature dish is of course the deep fried chicken. I've never failed to order this each time I'm there. My usual side dishes to go along with it are salted egg, vegs, perkedel and papadams. The key ingredient for tasty nasi kandar is without a doubt the various curry gravies. I'll usually mixed all of em' together and my plate would be flooded to the brim as can be seen in the last photo posted above.

Another good thing about this place is that right behind this restaurant, you can find H2O Drink Station where they serve really good iced bubble tea. Nothing helps cool down oneself after a fiery curried laden lunch than a cup of cool bubble tea.

I'm always looking for an excuse to go there, so do buzz me if you wanna give it a try ya. :)

No comments: