Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Paddington's Pancake House @ 1 Utama




Over the weekend, SY and I made our way to 1 Utama to catch The Forbidden Kingdom starring two of Asia's biggest martial art stars, Jet Li and Jackie Chan. Heck, we even managed to snag ourselves a couple seat at RM2 extra per person. The seat was more comfy and spacious. There's also an asile of sorts in between every two seating. Well, enough about that. As for the movie ... well, that's another story to tell.

This entry tells of our lunch at Paddington's Pancake House. It's situated behind Oriental Cravings on the Ground floor of the New Wing. We had a ball of a time drooling over big bright coloured photos of mostly panckaes in their menu. I can't remember the names of the ones we ordered, so I'll just let the photos above 'do the talking'. For the first photo, can you see the melted mozzarella peeking between the two pieces of salami. Hehehe. Looks yummilicious no? ... trust me, it was worth every single calory consumed. *Slurps*

6 comments:

Tweets said...

Oooo, Paddington's one of my fave. Love both of their sweet and savoury pancakes.

Anonymous said...

I haven't eaten there before...MAn...I gotta start eating out..Those food looks sooooo yummy!!! I saw the place @ 1U ..NICEEEE

Shirlyn said...

yes Paddinton is one of my favourite too. Feel like trying out everything in their menu!

Adrian said...

We should get the entire gym group to go to Paddingtons and since the place isn't too big, I reckon we can occupy the whole restaurant. How cool is that huh!!! :D

And with so many peeps, I bet we can savour at least half of their menu. Now wouldn't that be something interesting to blog about. Hehe. :p

Shirlyn said...

good idea! u be the organiser hehe

Adrian said...

Hehe ... let me try to organize the Lemon Garden makan outing first ya. :)