Friday, April 18, 2008

At this very precise moment I would like to ...

I am sitting in my company's conference room now as I needed the huge table to work on some calculations. I've got A1 sized (that's 8 A4s put together) drawings to study with the technical specifications in freakin' font size 8!!! Seriously peeps, don't let your children be engineers. Tak berbaloi yo.

Anyway, I've got a colleague sharing the table with me. He's also stuck in the similar unfortunate din like I am. Birds of a feather huh. All of a sudden he looked up and asked me "Hey, if you can do something of your choice right at this very precise moment, what will you be doing?"

I pondered for a while and I listed for him my choices in no particular order.

1) Get pissed drunk and dance in the rain without a care in the world

2) Be the summer breeze and roam the bright blue skies freely

3) Hugging that special someone and being hugged tightly in return

4) Sit on a sandy beach as the lapping waves tickle my feet

5) Sleeping on a gently swaying hammock

6) Line up everyone I hate and punch them right in the kisser ... and then do it over and over again

7) Sipping on gourmet coffee in a nice li'll cosy cafe as I watch this crazy world go by outside

8) Stand on the highest point of the Swiss Alps and scream my lungs out ... heck, I might even yoddle too :p

9) Run, run and keep on running into the crimson horizon

10) Be able to sing like Soul Ja

11) Downing bottles after bottles of Hoegaarden (the only beer I like)

That's all I can think of for now. So I asked my colleague the same question and he answered ... "I wish I can be at home to use my toilet because I don't like the office's toilet. The floor always wet wan"

*Adrian smacks own head*

TGIF!!!

No comments: