Saturday, April 5, 2008

WTF??!!!

Ok, I had a late night yesterday. Couldn't really sleep and the mind was busy running in circles concerning certain issues which are of less relevance now. So don't ask.

Anyway, I dragged my groggy self outta bed this morning at 7:45am and gave Alexander and Ping a wake-up sms. BY 8:40am, I was walking through the entrance of MyKopitiam for the gang's usual Saturday morning breakkie. Juls was already there and I plopped myself on the stool in front of her. Ping and Alexander came soon after and we were stuffing ourselves with fried mee hoon, curry noodles and toasts.

A lot of things we talked about ... mostly insignificant ramblings But then, somehow, the topic of conversation diverted towards me. I was told that I'M SOFT. That I'M GENTLE. That I'M NOT DOMINANT ENOUGH. BUT APPARENTLY ALL THESE ARE POSITIVE ATTRIBUTES ... and that I STAY JUST THE WAY I AM AND NOT CHANGE ONE BIT.

How was my reaction??? Well, my facial expression went from utter shock to stoned. But the mind was playing various scenarios ...

No.1) Put head in toilet bowl and flushhhhhh.

No.2) Bend forward and run as fast as possible towards nearest concrete wall.

No.3) Perform the hara-kiri but this is the last option coz kinda shy to expose my 'spare tyre'. :p

Sighhh ...

But then hor, after breakkie, I went and attended Alexander's Body Vive class. Again, I was the only guy on the floor. Don't mean to brag but I reckon I kick that two Indian housewives' butt big time. Ahaks.

So what does this mean???

2 comments:

SC said...

Kicking ass in Body vive? Hehehehe...
It means nothing la.

Adrian said...

Sighhh ... too bad some people beg to differ. Hahaha.