Thursday, April 24, 2008

Makan Outing @ Lemon Garden Cafe, Shangri La Kuala Lumpur

Hey peeps, I'm trying to organize a makan outing. All are invited. It shall be at Lemon Garden Cafe at the Shangri La Hotel Kuala Lumpur. Tentative date is set on the 10th of May (Saturday).

It's gonna be a buffet dinner and on the menu is INTERNATIONAL BUFFET & SEAFOOD GALORE!!!

The price you ask ??? Well, prepare yourself because it's not for the faint hearted ... RM128++ per person. Yes, it's obscenely expensive but I was also told that it's one of the best buffet spread you can get in town in terms of quality and variety offered. The ladies can play dress up as well as the dress code is smart casual. Plenty of kodak-moment oppurtunities I'm sure.

So do let me know if there are any takers or else it shall just be SY and I. By then, don't blame me if you can only enjoy it from the photos posted here ya. :p

Hint 1 : If you have a special occasion coming up i.e. birthday, annyversary etc. why not use this outing as the reason to celebrate it. An added plus point is that you'll have the pleasure of enjoying my company as well. Hur hur hur.

Hint 2 : For instructors only ... hurry up, call your GXCs and go snag yourself a couple of extra classes to help offset this heavenly meal.

13 comments:

Tweets said...

Hey friend,

Can't make it. I'll be in KK that time. You enjoy ya.

Don't worry, I won't drool this time. I've tried it and personally, I find it overpriced for the poor quality of the food.

But try Lafite and Zipangu, they're both really out of the world.

Adrian said...

Aiks ... lousy ar. Hmmm then perhaps I'll have to change the venue cause if it's really not worth paying for it, the peeps might wanna chop off my head and sit on it. Hehe.

xPeace05 said...

hehehe. i like the idea of dressing up for the occasion. sound so kinky.....hiak!!

Adrian said...

Hehe ... maybe we should pick a theme for the outing. All go leather? Victorian? Old skool Chinese? :)

Su-Yee said...

aiyo. rm128 ar.....i think i have to save up the $ to take alex c for jogoya on 1st june his bday lor...somemore that day is quarterly.so can only go for dinner...lagi$$$

Adrian said...

Yealo, that's why i said use it as an opprutunity to celebrate Alex's bday at Lemon Garden lo. :)

Anonymous said...

wah.. Leng Chai.. need to do 6 classes lea... ++ is about RM147.20 liao. pay for other half somemore lea... total RM300 wah!!!!

psstttt.... World Of Sports got clearance sale from 25/04 - 4/05 at Pandan Lake Club. I think this is tutup kedai sale. cos the shop in Sg. Wang also no more liao. Everything going vely vely cheap. RM300 can get a lot of SWOOSH!! products kekekekeke!!

Adrian said...

Then ma do extra classes lo. :D Afterall, it's not often that we can get nice peeps to sit down together and really enjoy a good scrupmtious meal. What's more, you'll be enjoying my company. Muahahaha. Priceless leh. Ok ok just kidding ... don't come and clobber me with your bar and weights k.

Shirlyn said...

yoh increased price ar? so expensive. I rather spend in Jap buffet. However jobless soon. cannot have big feast anymore :p

next time probably ;) u guys enjoy yeah

Adrian said...

Haih ... now everything also increase leh. Only thing that's unchanged is my meager salary. :(

Anonymous said...

ooo dressing up!! I like the idea too!!!! Dresscode : No nike..adidas...and other sports wear!!! Hehehe... More reason to shop!!! hmm..prob shouldn't eat so mahal then :P

Anonymous said...

aiyoi.. so ex wor....can't uek uek $$$ outtt lerr... hiak..enjoy urself :)

Adrian said...

Hahaha ... 'uek uek' ... it's been ages since I last heard this 'term'.

:(((

Maybe I should change the venue for this makan outing to get more ppl to join in. Any ideas peeps???