Friday, April 18, 2008

My heart's desire ...

I just finished my class in True Fitness Jaya33. Plopped myself on one of Coffee Bean's brown leathered chair and then she caught my eye. Oh what a beauty!!! I was hopelessly mesmerised as she boldly countered my stare with sheer arrogance. Dressed in midnight black, she exudes a sense of dominance ... a tough cookie for sure. Sitting still, I noticed her curves ... it hugged her figure flawlessly. I guess if you have it, why not flaunt it.

I couldn't resist it anymore ... I had to make a move. Each step I took echoed my thumping heartbeat. I was nervous and was afraid that it might show. Breathe Adrian ... breathe. As I neared her, I was wrapped in her aura of sexy shophistication ... I badly needed to touch her but others were looking. Each pair of eyes had the same look ... a look of eager desperation ... the closer I drew to her, the more hostile the other looks became. It was too much to bear ... I was drowning and yet ... and yet I wanted her so badly I'd risk anything.

I stood beside her and whipered 'Hey love'. She said nothing but opened up for me. The first thing that hit me was her smell, so intoxicating yet deep breaths I drew ... I can't get enough. I ran my hands against her inside and expensive leather greeted my caress ... ooo, naughty naughty girl ...

Push the right buttons and she'll let out a gentle purr I was told ... this is more than I can take. I needed to get away before I succumb to sin. I tried to make a dash for it ... but not before she handed me her number.

You want it too? Fine I guess ... good things are meant to be shared anyways ... here goes ... 265572

RM265,572.00 to be exact... that's how much she cost. The new Audi A4 ... my heart's desire.

3 comments:

Tweets said...

Wahaha, naughty!

Su-Yee said...

then you got to meet my cousin Jason. he is a Audi person.
http://www.karsoon.blogspot.com/

you can check out his audi stuff on his blog.

Shirlyn said...

I like also!