Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mango Mania ... The Revisit






A continuation of sorts from the previous post ... so after a scrumptious dinner at The Banquet, SY and I hopped across the street and seated ourselves in Mango Mania. It's my second time here and I do foresee myself coming back here again in the near future. SY wanted their Yo Froz ... the smooth creamy mango yogurt I ordered the last time ... only now, she addded in pieces of sweet mangoes as well. The tangy sweetness from the mangoes complemented the yogurt exceptionally well I must say.

I went for the Cube Cube Mango which is essentially mango ice cream, mango juice, mango cubes and mango jello in a cup. This blogger love his mangoes, so being able to savour it in different forms and textures ... I'm going mango mania indeed. Hehehe. Really wanted to go for the mango cheesecake as well but the buldging tummy says no. Darn. :(

9 comments:

Su-Yee said...

enough!!!!!.....:P :P :P

Adrian said...

When you go to the Banquet this weekend, make sure you drop by Mango Mania too ya. :D

Anonymous said...

OI!! u bad lar... make me wanna try the cuby thingy!!!

Y U SO LIKE THAT???!!! :P

Tweets said...

Yaaa, me too. I wanna try the cube cube mango now.

Adrian said...

The what's stopping you ladies??? Hehe. Seriously yo, taste really nice leh. Yum yum yum!!! :D

Shirlyn said...

jom...let's go mango mania!

Adrian said...

Shirlyn ... leave it to you to organize this one. :)

Shirlyn said...

aiks! now throw the ball balik to me! wah seh. hmmm ok I'll do that when it is a chance :)

Adrian said...

Hey Jackson,

Thanks for dropping by here. :) Perhaps can organize a floggers' gathering there.