Monday, March 24, 2008

Somewhere, somehow over the weekend ...






Now here's a recap of my weekend and then some. My cousin and her husband came to visit. They're from Singapore and they brought along their 7 month old son, li'll baby Jack whom I think is just about the most adorable looking baby I've ever seen. He's blessed with such captivating eyes ... you could look deep and get lost into them. And his gorgeous smile ... he'll grow up to be a heartbreaker I tell ya. Just in case you haven't realize it yet, Jack's the one in the first photo above.

Also managed to snag myself two boxes of U HU HU fluffy cheesecakes from The Loaf@Pavilion when I went there shopping with SY. It's good stuff because unlike the normal cheesecakes we're normally accustomed to eating, U HU HU's are really light but rich in taste. Oh and they come in assorted flavours too. I'm rather lazy to go into detail but if you're interested, click on the 'Masak-Masak' link on my right side bar. One thing to mention is that after you've purchased your U HU HU, chances are the cashier will say 'Thank U HU HU'. Sounds cheesy no? Hehe ... pun intended. :P

Lets see ... what else. Oh yea, thanks to Su Yee, Alexander, Alex C and Jack Wong, I finally went to Sunway Pyramid and gotten myself a Phiten Rakuwa Necklace X45. It's highly recommended in promoting better blood circulation, reducing headaches etc and I'm hoping it'll help with my recovery process after my surgery. I also bought the Pro Up Gel which is supposedly effective in easing nerve pains which is what's I'm experiencing now on my right arm. Will do a more thorough review on these two products after testing them out over a more extensive period.

On Easter Sunday, I went over to my Grandma's place for lunch and we had it ala Mamak style. On the menu were nasi Briyani, roti jala, curry chicken, honey fried chicken, some really delicious chilly mutton, veg. and many others. Though some may feel that it's a li'll bit odd to have this kinda food on Easter, it was really good nonetheless.

Ok, on the downside, firstly, my mobile phone kaput-ed. It just died and nothing could be done to bring it back to life. Took it to a mobile phone outlet and the vendor couldn't do anything about it. Hence, I was forced to get a new one today for I'm one of those who simply can't afford to leave the house without my mobile. Just feels very cacat without it. I'm pretty sure some of you will agree with me no? Details of my new hp deserves a separate entry of its own since it caused a rather big dent to my bank account. :(

Next up, my trusty Nike Pegasus Air running shoes koyak. I noticed when I was washing it yesterday. So sakit hati since I liked that pair very much. My feet had pretty much settled nicely into it and now I've gotta go get another pair of runners since Pegasus was the only one I had. Was told New Balance is having some really good sales going on right now.

Lastly, my car alarm remote's strap broke. Lousy piece of $#(^!!! That's gonna cost me at least RM25. Sighhh ... so much moolah needed to be spent and I'm just not ready to fork out such as amount at this moment. :(

Maybe should start buying 4D.

2 comments:

Su-Yee said...

wow! u huhu! hehe:P

pavilion nike on sale now till end of jan. alexc just brought a bowerman series running shoes. he says its awesome!Air pagasus vomero +5. normal price is RM365. now RM260++

and yes, do keep me update about phiten.

i have to say after wearing phiten, my shoulder is less painful, less breathing difficulties( i had breathing difficulties when i was diagnose with H Pylori).

and OMG....what a adorable baby it it:)

Anonymous said...

SOOOO CUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWWWWWW........ :D