Thursday, March 6, 2008

FEE FI FO FUM


Again ... nothing to blog about. 'Sian'. Anyways, this is another one of my 'before' photo. Luckily it's zoomed out for the better good of humanity but still I think the monstrosity is pretty evident. Ahaks! Shall not be posting anymore of such pics after this for fear of causing distress on the blogosphere. The upcoming elections already generating enough tension no? Hehe.

Managed to take a 45 minutes walk around my housing area and it felt simply wonderful. Greeted by a couple of stray cats and squirells ... it's a wonder I didn't break into song and start twirling just like in the movie Enchanted. Hahaha. Being able to put some leg muscles to work again after so long ... it's good I tell ya. Everyday, it's either I'm sitting or lying down ... till butt also ache (no joke k).

Anyone wanna join me for a nice leisurely stroll in the evenings??? :P

6 comments:

xPeace05 said...

Aaarrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

xpeace05 running around wildly like chicken without a head!!!....

You are so so my IDOL now adrian!!!!! :)

Adrian said...

Hey hey xpeace05,

It's because I've got friends like you in the gym to keep me going back and have fun while working out ma. :D

Tweets said...

OMG.........*tweets running around with xpeace05*

Totally out of the world!!

Dino said...

DENG!!!! (jaw drop)
Brader I think u inspired our brader xpeace05.

Adrian said...

Waaaa ... I wish I could be an inspiration to someone but sighhh ... with all that I'm eating now and no exercise, when you guys see me again ... I won't be much of an 'inspiration'. Hahaha.

Anyone willing to give me intensie weight loss training after I'm well enough to hit the gym??? Pleaseeeeee ... pretty pleaseeee. :)

jazz2dmax said...

wahhhhh i just read these comments... kakkakkak so funny!!!!!
let me give u.....*drumroll*
TROPHY OF BRAVERY!!!!
*CLAP CLAP CLAP*
;)