Friday, March 28, 2008

Oldtown frenzy


This morning, after sending my car for some touch-up work from yesterday's paint job, I headed to Oldtown Kopitiam for breakfast. Had my usual Xi Mut Iced Milk Tea, Polo Bun and a set of Omega Half-Boiled Eggs. After gym, SY wanted Oldtown's Mi Hun Siam Tom Yam for lunch, so there I was again for the second time today. This time around, I opted for the Nasi Lemak Rendang and 100 Plus.

Later in the afternoon, I was at Sunway Pyramid with my parents and Dad wanted Oldtown for tea. Shared a portion of egg toast with Mom. A glass of Iced Twin Shake completed the meal.

And tomorrow, I am scheduled to have breakkie with Juls at Oldtown again. Where's my loyalty card damnit!!!

7 comments:

Su-Yee said...

OMG!!!!!

jazz2dmax said...

wahhhhhh... if u didn' tell who suggested to go, i would've though u're an Oldtown freak!! kakakaka!!!

Adrian said...

I know, sad of me right. :(

OK OK ... after tomorrow's breakfast, I shall stay away from Oldtown for a bit. How's that???

Tweets said...

Kinda miss O'Town actually but gym pals has banned it coz the quality has deteriorated.

Adrian said...

Haha, Purdey, next time if you want Oldtown, come find me. ;)

Su-Yee said...

quality wise, i am still ok. but service wise, never once i am satisfy.7 out of 10 times, they will deliver salah item.4 out of 5 times, they do not respond to you when you ask for them.

Adrian said...

Their service used to be rather good when it first opened. But I don't see any of the initial batch of workers there already.