Monday, March 17, 2008

LATTE ... where art thou?



Today was another 'first' for me after my surgery. I had my ICED VANILLA LATTE ... FINALLY. My friends can vouch for me ... I used to have this so often at our local 'waterhole' at Starbucks (USJ Taipan branch ... the barristas there know us k). Well, I went to Rennaisance Hotel, KL today since I needed to collect a cheque from the hotel's gym. After that, made my way to Pavilion where I met up with Jack Jack for lunch. We had TGIF and as usual, we over ordered. Jack Jack was super generous and insisted on picking up the tab. I'm gonna get the next one. Just outside TGIF lies Starbucks and I gave in to temptation. Yes, I'm weak, so sue me already! We had coffee there ... oh at least I did. Jack Jack opted for the healthier alternative ... Cranberry juice. We sipped, laughed and talked bout life's philosophies. Rather interesting I must say especially since it's been a while since I last met up with our TF Pavilion 'boss'.

Anyway, like I said, I still owe him a meal, so I'll be popping by Pavilion again ... probably sometime next week to pay my 'debt' before I start work in April.

No comments: