Friday, March 7, 2008

I'm a Superhero


Last night I had a really quirky dream. Dreamt that I was a superhero but hor ... my 'superpower' is to turn my foot into sharp thingys and step on others. Hahaha ... so stoopid right. And then, there's like this group of superheroes which I'm part of and all the rest have an IQ of a three year old (think Johnny Bravo). So the real purpose of me being in the group is to guide the rest and make sure they don't look bad and silly like in press conferences etc. *Shakes head dissapontingly*

And then later, there's this girl (super fat one and her face like some 80's cartoon robot) who wants to force marry me. OMG, so I was running away from her and despite her physique, she can catch up yo. Somehow I ended up inside Menara Standard Chartered and hid in the basement. Fat Girl suddenly flew up and smashed her way through the entire building. No wonder she can move so fast ... she also got super power wan. But luckily she didn't manage to find me coz I pandai and know she wouldn't look in the basement. Why??? ... girls ma ... don't like to go to dark and eerie places like building basements. *wink*

What happened next ... I cannot remember already. Weird right. Hmmm ... you fellas think it means anything??? Or maybe you would like to continue the storyline for this misadventure of mine. Hehe.

P.S. The movie above is due out in March in the U.S.

No comments: