Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Finger Lickin' Good



Another item checked off my list. Last night, I persuaded my youngest brother to indulge my latest craving with me ... KFC. It was really satisfying. The anticipation while waiting for the waiter to pick the pieces of salty crispy chicken and placing it onto the plate, scooping the crunchy coleslaw and smooth whipped potato and then flooded it with brown chicken gravy and finally popping a piece of piping hot bun to complete the set ... it helped whet the appetite. :)

Oh and must not forget the tender pieces of chicken nuggets. Unlike Mcds' nuggets where it's crispy and hard, KFC's soft and juicy. Dip it in a healthy amount of Thai Chilly sauce ... waalaa!!! ... DELICIOUS!!!

The thing with me and KFC is, once I've had it ... it'll take me a while before going back there again. Anyone shares such a habit with me?

4 comments:

jazz2dmax said...

Aiyoooo... u harrr.... just mentioned bout Mcds... i called up to eat for lunch..

Now u put KFC... makes me wanna eat also... ish ish... u BAD!!! ;p

Adrian said...

Wei wei, I where got bad ar ... just wanna share some of the joys in life ... or else what are we living for. :p

Tomorrow's plan ... BUFFET STEAMBOAT!!!

Hey, Sharon, you organize one makan trip le .. we get all the peeps from TF to go!!! Should be fun :D

Carolyn Loo said...

Evil lah, you. Now I also feel like eating KFC!

Adrian said...

Hey ... don't hold back. Succumb to the craving and you'll discover gastranomic bliss!!! Hehe. Yum Yum.