Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Peek A Boo




If you've read what I wrote about two entries ago, you would've known that I currently have a enough tissues (all sorts!!!) to last me the entire year. Well, anyways, I was about to get my shoe from my shoe rack yesterday and behold!!! ... (refer to first photo above). Crazy huh ... yesh ... my humble abode is too small to store all these tissues in a proper place, hence we and by we, I mean my parents ... decided to stuff them in just about every available space, nook and corners. Genius huh. Hahaha. So I spent the next 15 minutes rummaging through my home with the hope of 'discovering' more of these secret hideouts. What to do ??? Boring ma. Alas ... only managed to find two more (refer to subsequent two photos). Still wondering where the rest are ... hmmm ...

3 comments:

Su-Yee said...

OMG! the ivasion of the tissue paper!
well, u do home delivery for those?:P

Adrian said...

Yea sure ... call 1300-13-1300. :P

Tweets said...

Hahaha, your parents are adorable!!!