Saturday, March 22, 2008

Shaggy no more



Everyone ... this is Rain, my pet dog and he's bout two years old now. My family bought him after my previous dog, Rambo passed on after keeping us in loving company for 16 years. We simply needed to fill that void left by Rambo and we saw this ad in the Malay Mail offering pups for really reasonable prices. So that's how we got Rain. Rain's breed ... well, we know his mom's a Chow Chow. His dad ... no idea but according to the vet (when we had him de-wormed), it's probably a terrier. But hor, Chow Chow so big and terriers are generally small ... can mate meh???

Anyways, as you can see from the first photo, Rain has naturally long and thick fur. And if it's not well groomed, shit happens i.e. it gets tangled easily. So a couple of days ago, my dad and I sent Rain to the groomers. The groomer was rather shocked at the dismal condition of Rain's fur and she said 'Botak ... that's the only way', so we had no choice lo. RM80 poorer later ... we took Rain version 2.0 home. Don't worry, he might look like a complete malnourished stray now but his fur will grow nicely in about a months time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooo..my dear lord..... goodness..... haha..reminds me of my dog..when my mum shaved him botak..haha..Thats why I buy baju/sweater/sailor suit..etc for da lil devil..

Adrian said...

Aiyo ... look at my dog la ... no amount of fashion help can save him le. It's a lost cause for the moment. Hehe.

Su-Yee said...

OMG! HAHA.....rAIN rAIN...thats cute:)