Thursday, March 29, 2007

Fried rice galore

I went to a nearby coffeeshop last night after gym and took away a packet of fried rice. It was pretty good and the fact that I was starving at that time only adds to the gastranomic pleasure. Anyway, it was raining heavily today when my colleagues and I went out to lunch. Since I drove, I dropped them off at the restaurant before proceeding to find a car park. When I sat down, I was told they already ordered my lunch for me. It was fried rice. I'm not complaining, lunch today was good. In fact I wouldn't mind having more. Now I'm wondering should I have fried rice continuously for my subsequent meals till I start barfing? It's gonna be a pretty interesting challenge no?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

have a peek at this web-siteview website Get More InfoFull Article newswhy not find out more