Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I see you

Last week, out of curiosity, I popped into an optical shop after a workout session in gym to have my eyes examined. I wanted to know if my power had increase over the years. The last time I had them checked was approximately 2 years ago. Anyway, the result came back shocking. My right eye went up by 0.75 while the left shot up by 1.00. So on the advise of the optician, I decided to get a new pair of glasses since prolong usage of my current pair would only serve to further increase my power.

My current spectacle’s frame is already 4 years old. Hence, it’s only fair that I purchase a new one. I finally decided to get one of em’ plastic ones. It’s full rimmed and apparently one of the latest models from the 2 Inch brand. I think it’s the one with Jordan Chan as their brand ambassador. It’s mostly black with stripes of orange at the sides. The lens however, was purchased from another optical establishment since the one where I got the frame was going to charge me by an additional RM400. So in total, I forked out RM120 for the frame and RM430 for the lens. The lens, made in Japan mind you, comes with multicoat, UV protection, EMI etc. Also, because it’s of the super high index type, it now looks very thin. Yea bebeh!!!

Anyway, I collected my spanking new spectacles last night and I think it made me look a tad bit smarter. My vision’s 824665639948578 times clearer too. I’d like to think that I now seem rather fashionable and I received positive feedbacks from the ones who had seen me. Would love to post a pic up but lately, Blogger have prevented me from posing any photos whatsoever. I have no idea why. So until I have the opportunity to show you how I look, just take my word for it, I look great. Hahaha.

No comments: