Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm lovin' it

I tried my new Nike Tuhon SL last night at the gym (refer to previous post). It was at a Body Combat class and it was fantastic. It’s incredibly lightweight, grips the floor well and looks really great. Suprisingly, the lack of heel support does nothing to compromise the comfort level. It gives the feeling that I was working out bare foot. Apparently, this way you'll get to work out more on the lower leg area, namely the calves and the hamstrings. So no regrets on this purchase of mine.

*sheepish grin* Gained a few compliments from a couple of fellow gym members too ... so I'm happy happy happy. If you’re into Body Combat or any martial art discipline for that matter, the Tuhon SL is for you. I’ve heard that Nike Free is good for such activities too but I’ve yet to try it out, hence no comments at the moment. Can’t wait for the next Combat class now.

No comments: