Monday, March 26, 2007

Nike Tuhon SL rocks my socks !!!


I treated myself to an early birthday / X’mas present this year. Got meself a pair of cool Nike Tuhon SL. It’s meant for martial arts but rest assured that I’m not a martial art exponent of any sort. It’s just that I’ve been taking up Body Combat classes regularly at the gym and I do not wish to add wear and tear to my current Nike Pegasus running shoes. The sole is already starting to peel and it’s only holding up thanks to the guy who created superglue.

Anyway, Body Combat is a cardio packed workout class with martial art influence namely Tae Kwon Do, Karate, Muay Thai and a few others. I’ve also signed up for an instructor’s training program which shall take place in May. Should I pass the program *fingers crossed*, there might be an opportunity for me to teach in any gyms within Malaysia ... after much much practice of course. A healthy part time job wouldn’t you agree.

So back to my Tuhon SL. Fell in love with it ever since I saw it a couple of weeks ago. As you can obviously see, it’s mostly Black with menacing stripes of Varsity Red. I had nothing to do the entire day yesterday and as they said, an idle mind is the devil’s playground. So I just popped into a nearby Nike outlet ‘just to check it out’. Before you can say ‘Just Do It’, the cashier was ringing up my shoe at the counter. There’s a consolation though, my Tuhon was on discount, 10% to be exact. So the total came up to RM206. *sheepish grin* But that wasn’t all. I came across a Nike 90 shoe bag and I just had to get it. The colour complimented my Tuhon SO WELL. How to resist??? It made me RM45 poorer but … but … it’s nice right. Just be a gem and tell me my money was well spent ok.

Can’t wait to try it out tonight. Tee Hee.

No comments: