Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Five things I'd like to do ... and then some

I would like to :

· Lay lazily on a hammock by the beach, snoozing to the sound of the lapping waves, to feel the gentle sea breeze on my face and a massage would be heavenly. Ooo yes, and I’d like a body massage too.
· Eat, eat and eat without putting on weight ... ever!!!
· Chill and chat the night away with good company in a nice li'll cosy café
· Read a good book in my bedroom with soft chilled out serenading music in the background
· Sing like an idiot in a karaoke joint with close friends
· Travel. Five to six holidays a year would be nice
· Watch sappy movies alone
· Workout at the gym till every single muscle goes numb
· Driving past the 250km/h mark (but safely of course)
· Blast the music while driving fast
· Shop for stuff i.e. clothes, gadgets etc. without having to worry over the moolah
· Dim the lights in my bedroom, put on some really soothing music, just relax and let the mind drift away aimlessly
· Sleep in during the weekends (I need this)
· Catch up with ol’ friends, especially those I hadn’t meet in ages
· Tell off a couple of jerks what I really think about them (Isn't honesty the best policy???)
· Turn back time and undo all of my mistakes
· Appreciate those around me more
· Strike the lottery and never having to worry about money … ever!!!
· Be better looking. Ha :p
· Be a travel tv host
· Be a food tv host
· Just be on tv (for the right reasons)
· Tell someone I love her. (certain things are complicated … don’t ask)
· Have friends like the ones in Friends, the tv series
· Cook really well
· Make all of the above come true

No comments: