Saturday, August 9, 2008

Randomness ...

Nothing in particular to blog about ... hence, here are just some random stuff that I'm sure you'll have no interest in.

Here in Abu Dhabi, in selected KFC outlets, from Saturday to Thurdays, from noon to 4:00 p.m., for approx. RM25, you can have an eat-all-you-can open buffet. Apart from the fried chicken of course, other items included are coleslaw, fries, buns, drinks etc. Crazy huh. Eat so full for lunch, how to work after that la???

I saw an Indian lady, in her full sari attire working out in the gym today. She was on the bicycle ... pedalling real slow but her heads keeps shaking from side to side. I reckon she'll burn more calories from all that head action than the actual cycling itself. :p

I gained more weight. Don't ask. KNNCB!!!

I've learned to wash my clothing using a MANUAL washing machine.

I'll be moving over to the Grand Continental tomorrow and shall remain there till end of the month at least. The current hotel apartment I'm residing in is being sold off by its owner and everyone have been given 1 week notice to vacate. The hotel's staff looked really down and dejected today and I felt for them. They have been treating us real good for the past 2 weeks ... taking care of our needs and the hospitality services provided was top notch. So much to pack ... so much to move. Gotta be careful with that RM30K Xerox photocopier we newly purchased. And I heard the Grand Continental's internet service is real sucky. Sighhh ...

After much contemplating, I treated myself to ice cream after dinner today. Popped in Baskin Robbins and had meself a huge scoop of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Not done yet ... I topped it with delicious chocolate sauce and lots of peanuts. So sinful but every mouthful brought instant joy ... so ain't gonna bother bout the weight gain. Gonna whack all the goodie foodie and be happy. Hehehe.

Watched part of the Beijing 2008 Olympics grand opening and I was utterly jaw droppingly amazed. This is Chinese pride at its best. So proud to be a Cheenaa!!! :D

That's all for now folks. Shall blog again when I get the chance ... soon I hope. Till then, take care and to all a good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bought yr DSLR bro? Good hobby to have to keep you from feeling bored.

Adrian said...

No le. Not planning to get one so soon. No moolah. Sighhh ... :(

Nvm le ... this gives me more time to scout the market.