Saturday, August 30, 2008

KFC Open Buffet




Last Thursday, two of my colleagues and I laboured from morning till lunch hour to move a whole lot of stuff into the villa. Hence by the time we were done, we were simply famished. To put things into better perspective, our grumbling bellies can give the thundering sounds of a H2 Hummer a run for its money ... haha.

Anyways, we unanimously decided to head for KFC's All-You-Can-Eat-Open-Buffet. For RM25.00 per person, you can basically eat as much chicken (Hot & Spicy or Original), fries, coleslaw and fizzies as you can possibly consume.

The three of us devoured and most definitely made our money worth. When all is finished and JJ's pant's button undone, we wolfed down 16 pieces of chicken in total, heaps of coleslaw and at least two helping of drinks each.

Siao man. But then, Hiskandar (a friend in Abu Dhabi) told me he walloped 9 freakin pieces of them chickkies all on his own. Crazy huh ...

5 comments:

Jamie said...

tell me about it bro...the last time I was in Dubai during the promo I saw a bugger wolfing down like 2 dozen pieces...shit man!! Can u imagine that? I was full just by looking at the glutton..

No wonder those arab buggers look the way the look...KNNCCB!!!

Alowevera said...

2 dozen?? 9 pieces?? OMGoodness...
Wait got wedges?? are Twister?? hehehe...Nuggets??

Anonymous said...

better take care...later put on too much weight...muahahaha...

Adrian said...

2 DOZEN??? Wah lau eh ... that's like 5-6 chickens right??? KNN. And I thought the Singaporeans were kiasu ... keke. Joking joking. :p

Vera, Twister got but not included in the buffet. Wedges and nuggets I don't reckon they have it but they do serve pretty decent briyani rice though.

SS,

Sighhh ... already put on weight la. Next time I go back you won'
t recognise me already. :(

lexancer said...

2 dozen is plainly and simply too much. Just the thought of all that grease is enough to give me a headache.

9 is a once in a lifetime challenge. I avoided junk food for a month after that. And never again.

Did you mention the freeflow pepsi, fries, coleslaw and rice?